This website is provided by Lund University, Department of Biomedical Engineering.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use the website.
Denna sida på svenska.
If you need the information in another format, or if you spot a problem with accessibility
that you want to report, please contact us:
Webmaster: Tord Hjalt, e-mail: email@example.com
You may also contact the person (course leader or page responsible) of each page.
The Agency for Digital Government is responsible for supervision of the
Act on the Accessibility of Digital Public Services. If you are not satisfied
with our response to your comments, you can contact the Agency for
Digital Government and complain.
Work in progress
- Some pages and features are not consistently described in links, references and headings.
- Problems using a keyboard: navigation does not always follow a logical order.
- The website is not fully usable and readable at magnification up to 200 percent.
- When a user sets larger distances between letters, words, lines or paragraphs, not all text is
- Contrasts (for marking visual focus marking / foreground and background colors) are sometimes insufficient.
- Information that is automatically retrieved from external websites is sometimes
- Some tables and forms are inaccessible to, among others, screen reader users.
- Some images will not be recognized by screen readers.
- Screen reader users may experience problems with the website’s search function.
- Some documents are not fully accessible.
- Contrasts in some illustrations, diagrams, photos, icons and videos are insufficient.
- Some frames miss a title-attribute which makes it difficult to judge if it’s important or not
to enter a frame, especially for screen reader users.
We aim to resolve most of the known editorial accessibility issues by December 31, 2024 .