Swedish Microfluidics in Life Science 2021
November 30 and December 1 at Lund University
The Swedish Microfluidics in Life Science meeting gathers researchers in the field of micro- and nanofluidics. The meeting offers an opportunity to present your research, to network with researchers at Swedish universities, institutes and companies , and to listen to invited talks by a panel of well reputed research leaders.
• Edith Hammer, Lund University, The SoilChip project
• Stefan Löfås, Former Science Director at GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences AB
• Madhavi Krishnan, Oxford University, Control, Manipulation and measurement of matter at the nanometer scale
• Christoph Merten, EPFL: Droplet microfluidics in drug discovery and personalized cancer therapy
• Anja Boisen, DTU: Centrifugal microfluidics, therapeutic drug monitoring and drug delivery devices
Lund university, Kårhuset, Gasquesalen, John Ericssons väg 3, 223 63 Lund
If you book a room at Elite Hotel Ideon you can mention Lund University to get a room for 1206 SEK (but check if they have better offers on their web page).
Registration has now closed.
Registration fees including conference dinner (incl. VAT):
Academy: 1500 (SEK)
Company: 2500 (SEK)
NanoLund affiliate: 250 (SEK)
Note that your Presentation choice is a request, and may be changed by the organizers.
(these links are external and open in new windows)