Welcome to this year's course on Biomedical Signal Processing!
* The first week will include a background lecture on the mathematics and statistics used in this course. More information will be available on March 19 during the first lecture.
* The background lecture took place on March 21. The lecture notes are available in dropbox, and contain aspects which are important for many methods described in this course.
* Extra occasion on March 23, 10.15–12 in E:1328 (originally scheduled on March 21).
* Please note that the definitions of sensitivity and specificity were swapped in the project description. Sorry about the mistake, now corrected.
* Extra exercise class immediately after the project presentations on May 23.